- This event has passed.
City, county set joint cannabis meeting
May 30 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Fresno City Council and the Fresno County Board of Supervisors will hold a joint session (seriously, that’s what it’s called) on several topics, including the “marijuana ordinance” or ordinances.
This is a rare chance to double-dip and support reasonable cannabis regulation in both the city and county. The county has already declared its intent to remain a “dry” county, and at least one council member wants the city to follow suit.
The only downside is we’ll be sharing the agenda with other topics and be limited to 2 or 3 minutes each. We still hope to pack the council chambers as a show of well-mannered solidarity.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
City of Fresno Mayor Lee Brand
Fresno County Board of Supervisors Chairman Brian Pacheco
Fresno City Council President Clint Olivier
3. Discuss Emergency Coordination/Public Safety
4. Discuss Shot Spotter Technology Expansion
5. Discuss Marijuana Ordinance
6. Discuss Animal Control
7. Public Comment – This portion of the meeting reserved for persons desiring to address the Board on any matter not on this agenda. Presentations are limited to 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes per topic.
- Fresno City Hall
2600 Fresno St.
Fresno, CA 93721 United States + Google Map
- Fresno Cannabis Association