The Fresno Cannabis Association presents its first fundraiser and strategy session at 2 p.m. June 8 at Full Circle Brewery in Fresno. Come learn about the cannabis growing bans in the City of Fresno and Fresno County, and meet the people leading the legal fights against them. Food, drink and cannabis advocacy — tres bien!
Admission tickets are $10 at the door. This private event is for people 21 and up. Come enjoy food, drink, raffle, live entertainment. Proceeds will help offset litigation costs incurred by FCA and its members.
BUSINESSES! Rent a table/booth space for a $50 donation to FCA. Market your 420-friendly goods and services to a large and growing niche market. (Absolutely NO Prop. 215 sales.) Please bring your own table, chairs, awning and sunscreen. Your donation includes two admission tickets.
COLLECTIVES! Hang your banner for a $50 donation. Bring your promo coupons and raffle donations! Your donation includes two admission tickets.
RAFFLE! We’ll gladly take your non-perishable/non-medicated donations now … and YOU WILL buy hella raffle tix the day of the event! Promote your pride, your brand and your right to grow. Call 559-270-1411 to donate or contact FCA.
Our talking points and activities may include:
• Prop. 215 and SB 420 Patient and Cultivation Rights (Spoiler alert: They don’t exist.)
• Property & Due Process Rights (Now we’re talking.)
• Advocacy & Education
• Safe Harbors for Local Patients and Collectives
• Sungrown Cannabis and the Environment.
• Dumb and Dumber: A brief history of City and County cannabis laws.
• Spin the Code Enforcement bottle: Improvisational Role Play for local Law Enforcement encounters.
• Litigation Roundup: Is that a petition for writ of mandate in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
Or, we may just shut the hell up, order a frosty beverage or two, and brace ourselves for the joyful noises that are sure to ensue. (Did we mention the cool vendors and raffle?)
Directions: Full Circle Brewery is at 620 F Street near Highway 99 and Ventura Avenue. From Highway 41, take the Van Ness exit, turn north to Ventura, then west to F Street.